Role: Director of Marketing EMEA
Ingenio is proud to be representing one of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the world right now! We are currently partnered with a US HQ’d business that raised $100m Series C earlier this year and is looking to open a European presence.
You will be the first hire within the EMEA marketing team and will be a key member who will shape the landscape of this business in the coming years. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing based in the US. You will ideally come from a background within B2B SaaS organisations that have recently gone through series funding. This role will work in close partnership with the sales team meaning if you come from a strong revenue-generating background this could be the one for you!
- Help to develop the European marketing strategy, market opportunities, strategy, and tactics
- Build a comprehensive pipeline generation strategy
- Execute effective campaigns and event management
- Help improve the European presence and processes including web presence localisation, SEO, marketing ops, and marketing technology stack
- Work with the American based team to help drive the business's overall marketing process across Europe
- Work cross-functionally on local needs for PR and content
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing
- Strong experience in B2B SaaS
- Proven experience leading global teams and building new teams within the EMEA region
- Passionate about partnering with sales and helping to drive revenue-focused campaigns