Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: Ireland, Remote
Salary: €40k-€45k Base + €10k OTE
Ingenio is proud to be representing an Irish business that provides ISO Certifications for startups and small organizations in the SaaS industry, to be recognized by the public and enterprise sectors.
This business is looking to grow its presence and start a BDR team. Do you want to be the first SDR/BDR to work alongside the CEO? This will be the first salespersons to join the business and support the CEO directly by setting up opportunities This is a great opportunity for someone who has been working in SaaS sales for about 6 months or more. The role is fully remote in Ireland.
- Identify and generate leads while maintaining calls, email and other outreach
- Identifying calling, emailing, and speaking with potential clients
- Booking and scheduling qualified meetings for the CEO to attend
- Managing and updating CRM
- Meet weekly/month objectives such as meetings booked and other KPI metrics
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar role as an SBR/BDR
- A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment
- Must be self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner
- Experience using LinkedIn, CRM, Excel, and Microsoft Office products
- Experience cold-calling and pitching products or services over the phone is preferred