Role: Sales Director (French Speaking)
Location: Remote France
Salary: €100-120k base + Double OTE
As a Sales Director, you will be the first person in for the French team. You will have a unique opportunity to build something special from the ground up! This Sales Director will begin by generating new business and closing new logos will be your main responsibility for the first 12 months, from there you will have the opportunity to build out your own team!
My client provides a SaaS platform for facility managers to source, procure, manage and pay for repairs and maintenance services from commercial contractors. The business is the preferred choice in the US with over 50% of major retailers using their software! they are looking to replicate this in Europe and this Sales Director is just the first step to achieving this in France!
- Achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives as you help build and grow the French territory
- Responsible for sales strategies and results across all accounts in your defined geographic territory
- Maintain current and rolling 12-month forecast and pipeline
- Manage consistent prospecting activities including, but not limited to, cold calling, seminar management, and partnering with business stakeholders
- Learn and maintain key product knowledge as well as stay current with industry trends and technologies
- Develop deep knowledge of the challenges that commercial facilities departments encounter with the major companies assigned to your region
- Collaborate effectively with legal, marketing, sales engineering, client advocates, and management
- 4+ years of experience selling SaaS software into the enterprise market with at proven experience selling into the retail space
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding annual sales goals
- A leader in best practices across all sales functions
- Experience developing executive relationships internally and externally, and proven “Trusted Advisor” to the key stakeholder(s) and decision makers across accounts
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Ability to create satisfied and referenceable customers while exceeding business goals
- Understanding and ability to navigate corporate structures to efficiently and effectively guide business and legal discussions
- Success planning and managing detailed accounts and complex deal cycles.
- Able and willing to travel as needed
- Remote Role
If you're intrigued and would like to learn more, please drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org