Role: Channel Account Manager (Software/SaaS, £120k OTE)
Salary: €60-70k OTE 30-40k OTE
Ingenio is proud to be representing one of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the world right now! We are currently partnered with a US HQ’d business that raised $100m Series C late last year and is looking to establish and grow its European presence.
You will be one of the first hires within the EMEA team and will be a key member who will shape the landscape of this business in the coming years. You will work alongside the recently placed team to help drive revenue in within the English-speaking countries in EMEA. The sales team which had it's first hire in late December is currently made up of multiple SDRs and AEs which we have helped place in the organisation.
What you will do:
- “Lands and expands” by establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales leadership and teams, product, and support in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for pipeline creation, sales volume, and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Enables company sales teams to sell through partner organizations to end users
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
Who are you?
- Highly desirable but not required - five (5) years of channel sales experience within the Apple technology domain
- Exemplary and demonstrated communication, leadership, and self-actualized problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to strategically prioritize the highest level of impact given short timeframes for success
- MacOS and CRM proficiency
- Ability to see strategic, differentiating opportunities and rapidly build business models to achieve disproportionate ROI for the company
- Meets assigned expectations for net new pipeline and revenue creation and expansion opportunities
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards
- Completes required management-assigned strategic objectives within the assigned time frame