Role: Business Development Representative
Salary: €40k-€50k Base + OTE
Ingenio is proud to be representing an Irish business that offers a range of technology to significantly improve organisations efficiency and effectiveness. They are known specifically for their expertise in the area of data capture and workflow.
Offering a range of products and solutions this business is looking to grow its presence in the Irish market and are looking to double its team size within the next 18 months with the view of having 50 people across the business. This will be the first sales hire who will join the business to support the CEO directly by setting up opportunities, sitting in demos and learning everything this organisation has to offer. This is a great opportunity for someone who has been working within a sales role in the SaaS space for about 6 months or more.
- Identify and generate leads while maintaining calls, email and other outreach
- Identifying calling, emailing, and speaking with potential clients
- Booking and scheduling qualified meetings for the CEO to attend
- Managing and updating CRM
- Meet weekly/month objectives such as meetings booked and other KPI metrics
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar role as an SBR/BDR selling multiple solutions
- A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment
- Must be self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner
- Experience using LinkedIn, CRM, Excel, and Microsoft Office products
- Experience cold-calling and pitching products or services over the phone is preferred