Role: Sr React Developer
Salary: Up to €85K + bonus
Location: Remote but must be able to travel to Dublin 2 days a month.
We have an INCREDIBLE opportunity for an enthusiastic React developer to join a family owned document and information management company.
As a member of the Development Team, you will have full responsibility for designing and implementing the front end of our application. We are looking for someone that can assist in the migration of our application to React while working with our product team to deliver a modern UI that improves user functionality.
Key Responsibilities (Key Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to)
• Collaborate with the UX, backend developers & the Product team to design and development, and delivery of new UI components
• Providing technical leadership in the analysis and review of proposed system features and integration, security, scalability and performance
• Write unit tests & end to end tests
• Provide mentoring to other team members
• Work with the team to modernize some of our legacy UIs into modern frameworks and architecture
Principal Qualifications Required:
• A third level qualification in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Work Experience Necessary:
• 5+ Years of Software Development and 3+ years with React.js
• Knowledge of React Hooks, Redux, Nodejs, NPM/YARN, react router, webpack/Babel
• Experience developing and implementing secure, highly responsive user interface components utilizing best in industry standards
• Competent at Test Driven Development using frameworks Jest, Mocha or similar.
• Transforming UI/UX wireframe design into usable application components.