Role: Project manager
Location: Dublin – Hybrid-remote (mostly remote)
Salary: Up to 50K DOE + 10% bonus
We have an INCREDIBLE opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join a family-owned document and information management company.
- As part of the Professional Services Team, you will have full responsibility for implementing Accounts Payable Automaton projects, building technical system design, coordinating the configuration, and deployment stages. You will gather the technical requirements and manage the delivery of the solution in line with the our clients AP platform for growth. This is a client-facing role with the remote onboarding process.
- Full ownership of the implementation design, documentation of the client's business requirements, and provision of solutions to their needs and challenges.
- Coordination of the system config based on the requirements documented. Project Support is available within the team, but technical working knowledge of the solution is required – training will be provided.
- Serves as the primary contact for clients during the implementation, manages overall project communication, and resolves issues. To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and appropriately.
- To oversee the efficient execution of lifecycle phases for implementation and support large or multiple small software deployment projects. Activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans, and often performing systems analysis.
- Provides advice on methods and recommends changes and improvements of project management processes, process design solutions, and process improvements.
- Ability to maximize margins through the full lifecycle of the implementation
- Complete project handover documentation for the support team
- Align the product to as near to “out of the box” as possible
- Works in conjunction with various teams in the preparation of the business case, cost/benefit analyses, contingency planning, and risk assessment.
Principal Qualifications Required:
- A relevant third-level project management degree (or computer science /business equivalent) is essential for this role.
Training Required (Formal & Informal):
- Experience in a technology project delivery environment is preferred.
- Platform training will be provided.
Work Experience Necessary:
- Proven ability to design and implement business solutions or software projects in a fast- paced business environment with a passion for implementation design and delivery.
- 2 years’ experience in a solution consulting or implementation management position. Graduates in appropriate disciplines can apply for the Junior Implementation Consultant with a development transition plan to a fully qualified consultant in 18-24 months.
- Knowledge or experience of working with finance systems and accounting processes, ERP or Accounts Payable Automation implementation would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge and experience of analysis tools and techniques, including requirements gathering, gap analysis, business map, diagrams, process maps, and reporting.
- Querying Microsoft SQL skills will be an advantage.
- A willingness to learn and grow with the team, strong interest in technology, and hands- on with software.
- A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment.
- Must be high energy and self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner.