Job Title: Apple MDM Solutions Engineer
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Salary: £90,000 - £103,000 + Benefits
Our US headquartered Mobile Device Management SaaS start-up have this year announced a $100million Series C investment to help scale up their operations globally.
They stand out in the market due to their technical vision for next-generation Apple device management, protection, and compliance. Our client has greatly demonstrated the skill to capture a growing share of an expanding mobile device management (MDM) market.
They are looking for several Customer Support Engineers to work with their customers to make sure they’re happy, productive, and set up for success. The ideal candidate will also act as the voice of the customer by sharing customer feedback and insights with our client's product team and reporting issues to our client's engineers.
Day to Day
- Work hand-in-hand with the Revenue team by participating in calls and demos with potential customers to add a more technical element to the demo.
- You’ll provide commentary, detailed technical explanations, examples from your experience, and answer customer questions based on your experience managing Apple devices with MDM and other tools.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our customers throughout the sales process by email. Your writing should be clear, direct, and friendly.
- Coordinate with the Revenue team to prepare for Revenue meetings by researching potential customers, reviewing information from discovery calls, and tailoring your comments to the needs of each customer.
- Become our customers' best advocate; you’ll funnel customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Coordinate with our Customer Success team to assist with any technical questions during renewal discussions. You’ll be a resource for existing customers too.
- Work directly with our Support team to identify and resolve any issues during the trial while keeping our customers informed.
- Provide internal technical training, and participate in sales enablement activities to ensure our team is prepared to explain how the software works, where we fit in the Apple ecosystem, and how they can solve problems
- 3+ years of work experience managing Apple devices in an Enterprise, Government, or Education environment.
- An excellent understanding of Apple macOS, iOS, and iPadOS and core services like ABM/ASM, MDM, ADE, Apps & Books, APNs, etc.
- Familiarity with shell scripting, Python, and using Terminal to execute commands or run scripts.
- Great problem-solving abilities, a curious nature, and a genuine interest in learning new technology in a fast-paced startup.
- Can work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Engineering; the Solutions Engineer should be the technical bridge between our client and prospects/customers.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills to concisely communicate about complex technology topics with various external audiences, including C-level executives.
Nice To Haves, But NOT Required
- Experience with Device Management solutions like Kandji, Jamf Pro, Workspace One UEM, etc.
- Experience with large Apple device deployments.
- Experience helping customers understand MDM as a solutions engineer, trainer, or IT leader.
- Experience troubleshooting IT issues on Apple devices, including Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Experience with support tools and platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk, and JIRA.