Role: Demand Generation Manager
Location: London, Hybrid
Salary: £70k-£75k + 10% bonus
Ingenio is delighted to again be partnered with an amazing and unique professional services business specialising in custom application development. What this means is they help businesses to create bespoke software solutions for their businesses.
For this team it is paramount that you come from a services background, selling things like cloud solutions or DevOps solutions and have consistently been able to drive revenue within the business.
- Develop databases targeting key markets and verticals
- Build out a scalable demand generation function that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor lead gen activity.
- et program goals, analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights, and make data-based adjustments.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead-generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
Execute B2B campaigns by,
- Managing and optimize the budget allocation across campaigns
- Configure and build campaigns within Marketing Automation
- Identify content needs for campaigns
- A/B testing of campaigns to increase the success rate
- 5+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 3 years of being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company.
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention)
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then please reach out at email@example.com or call me on +353872537758