Role: .NET Developer
Location: Dublin - remote with travel to the office 3 X a month
Salary: 65K - 75K
As a member of the Development Team, you will have full responsibility for designing and implementing of our application. We are looking for someone that can assist in the migration of our application to Azure while working with our product team to upgrade or existing N-Tier application to a modern Azure native application.
Key Responsibilities (Key Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to)
- Working in an agile team to deliver the required task
- Participate in estimating the user stories
- Development of our web-based application
- Refactoring existing code to improve its quality
- Working on Azure cloud services
- Resolving any reported issues
Work Experience Necessary:
- 5+ Year of Software Development experience in .Net Stack
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- Strong knowledge in C# and .NET Core
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Entity Framework, and MVC
- Understanding of SQL Server
- Knowledge of secure coding best practices.
- Good problem solving, team working and communication skills
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of Object Orientated Principles
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Functions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Databricks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Knowledge of React
- A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment
- Must be high energy and self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner.
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven and ambitious
- Strong organisational skills in order to deliver on customers’ expectations.
- To have the ability to set realistic individual objectives to drive departmental goals.
- High level of proficiency with computer systems