Job Title: Account Executive
Salary: €65-75K + Double OTE
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is a leading provider of mobile app engagement and communication solutions, enabling businesses to engage with their customers in a meaningful way. They have built a world-leading customer engagement, personalization, and data platform that is purpose-built for delivering mobile-first, multichannel customer experiences. The company owns its entire technology, end-to-end, supporting a single customer view, with ‘One Platform’ to serve all marketing needs.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Account Executive to join our highly successful sales team. As an Account Executive, you will drive new business sales, acquire, negotiate, and close new business, create and manage a consistent pipeline of sales opportunities, and represent the company at industry events.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company's product offerings, target market, and industry trends
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities, as well as identify and close upsell opportunities within existing accounts
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and contracts to prospective customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success, including product, marketing, and customer success teams
- Attend industry events to represent the company and generate new business opportunities
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in new business sales within a MarTech SaaS organization
- You have a proven track record of exceeding targets and driving revenue growth
- You have a consultative sales style, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- You are experienced working in a high-growth start-up/scale-up, with a deep understanding of the sales process and customer acquisition
Why You Should Apply:
- You will have the opportunity to work with a world-leading customer engagement and personalization platform
- You will be part of a highly successful sales team, with the opportunity to drive new business sales and make an impact on the company's growth
- You will receive a competitive salary package, including double OTE
- You will work in Dublin, one of Europe's most dynamic and exciting cities, with excellent quality of life and great career opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply on LinkedIn or send an email to Ethan Boon at email@example.com.