Position: Software Engineer
Role: Contract/remote 6-12months
Salary: Day rate - Negotiable
Ingenio have an exciting opportunity for a number of Software Engineers, to join a multinational client in the automotive industry.
The areas we are looking for talent are:
Software Update Manager
- AutoSAR, SOTA, Ethernet Communications, CANoe, XRAY, support teams for replication (SIL Environment) in the issues found in HIL or vehicle testing, DOORs.
- Experience in Agile process
Vehicle Key Management Security
- Must have: Write & validate TCs, Test SIL, Carry out test case automation and execution on JLR HIL CIARA (VDC/CANOE-Level3 rig), and acceptance testing based on SW & System required. Python, GIT, Test case automation.
- Should have: Knowledge of HTTP, black & Whitebox testing - Functional and non-functional requirement.
- Could have: IOT broker used: HiveMQ. knowledge of MQTT. – Harman server. Validate Code written in C++ (knowledge is enough), Interfacing with cloud data. Test case automation.
Vehicle Life Cycle
- Automotive protocols (DoIP, CAN), Autosar OS/COM/SOMEIP/Mem/DOIP,
- C language, POSIX Redbend, SomeIP, VITAL e.g EOL, CANalyser
Monitor & Detection
- More focused on Development in C and Linux are key as working in QNX/Linux/POSIX development work & Autosar is essential.
Cyber Security Compliance Requirements engineer.
- Develop software requirements for VKMS Orchestrator and the dependent VDC crypto libraries like Cryptocomm for UNECE R156 regulations.
- 4+ years’ experience in Embedded Software Requirements Authoring
- Good understanding of Cyber security /cryptography
- 2+ years’ experience with development of Embedded Software in C/C++
- Experience authoring software FMEA
- Good understanding of QNX/Linux environment
- Experience working with crypto libraries like open ssl /mbed etc preferrable.