Job Title: Apple MDM Customer Support Engineer
Location: Sydney Office, New South Wales.
Shift Time: 9am - 6pm with 1-hour lunch break- Australian Eastern Time
Role: Hybrid - 3-4 days a week at the Sydney office
Salary: is $120k - $140k AUD + Benefits
Our US headquartered Mobile Device Management SaaS start-up have this year announced a $100million Series C investment to help scale up their operations globally.
They stand out in the market due to their technical vision for next-generation Apple device management, protection, and compliance. Our client has greatly demonstrated the skill to capture a growing share of an expanding mobile device management (MDM) market.
They are looking for several Customer Support Engineers to work with their customers to make sure they’re happy, productive, and set up for success. The ideal candidate will also act as the voice of the customer by sharing customer feedback and insights with our client's product team and reporting issues to our client's engineers.
Day to Day
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our client's customers
- Own customer communications from initial contact until resolution to make sure our client's customers are supported every step of the way.
- Influence support processes and shape the tone of our client's customer support on a rapidly growing team that spans multiple time zones.
- Be an encyclopedia of knowledge about how our client's platform works
- Become our client's customers' best advocate
- Ensure every customer has a great experience
- Work directly with our client's engineering team to identify current issues and make sure they’re resolved, while keeping our customers informed every step of the way.
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer support and/or IT administration role as an admin.
- An excellent understanding of Apple macOS, iOS, and iPadOS.
- Experience managing Jamf Pro, and/or other Apple specific Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
- Experience meeting SLAs such as customer satisfaction, initial response, and issue resolution times.
- Familiarity with shell scripting and the macOS command line; comfortable using Terminal to execute commands or run scripts.
- Great problem-solving abilities, a curious nature, and a genuine interest in learning new technology in a fast-paced startup.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears across tools while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
- Strong emotional intelligence; ability to intuit customer sentiment and match their tone to ensure you communicate in the method they’ll relate to most.
Nice To Haves, But NOT Required
- Experience with support tools and platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk and JIRA.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Knowledge and experience setting up and troubleshooting IT equipment like printers, routers, Wi-Fi access points, and Apple devices (Macs, iPhones, iPads).