Role: Account Director
Location: Remote - UK based
Salary: £65-75k base and Double OTE
About the Company:
Our client, a 200 million turnover Managed Service Provider and accredited Microsoft partner, is seeking an Account Director to build and manage successful relationships with customers in the Public Sector. They specialize in transformative technology and work with customers to create lasting change for their business.
- Identify, qualify, and develop opportunities within a defined account base and drive them through a structured sales process to close.
- Build and maintain relationships with Microsoft and AWS sales teams to grow Nasstar's relationship stature, lead generation, and co-sales opportunities.
- Work with the internal marketing team and the partner team to define, develop, and deliver regular campaigns to stimulate growth opportunities.
- Write well-crafted sales proposals that articulate compelling business cases and deliver presentations that position Nasstar to win.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of technology, industry trends, and competitors.
- Proven background in achieving your quotas developing public sector accounts
- Demonstrable, successful experience in selling the business value of complex IT solutions and services in a highly competitive market
- Demonstrable knowledge of cloud hyperscailers such as AWS and Azure and the ability to clearly articulate the business case for them
- A passion for technology and identifying opportunities to add value to customers' businesses through professional and managed services
- Experience in applying strategic account and campaign planning methodologies to achieve continuous revenue growth
- Excellent communication skills to engage at multiple levels within customer businesses