Role: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £28k base + £8k OTE
The Sales Development Representative is one of the most important roles in any business and this SaaS business know it! They have created an academy-style sales structure to help train people with clear progression and growth in the role. The company I am representing offers a huge cost-saving software solution for businesses, an invoice automation tool that not only allows you to reduce the headcount in your account payable team by 99% but also removes the risk of human error!
This Sales Development Representative will join and learn everything they can about software and the finance space, selling into finance teams, your aim will be to book meetings for the field sales team with the view of progressing quickly through the ranks. This business is a repeat client of mine that prides itself on its sales training and internal progression. Most people in the business progress within 12 months!
- Calling, emailing, and speaking with potential clients
- Booking and scheduling qualified meetings for our sales team to attend
- Delivering remote demos
- Managing and updating the CRM
- Updating and managing social media channels
- Working with the Marketing team on exciting campaigns each month
- 6-12 months of experience in a SaaS organisation or a recent graduate
- Clear drive and desire to learn
- Excellent communicator in both spoken and written English